Mission: Recognition! Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to make available to you Mission: Recognition! from 19th July 2021 – 30th June 2022 (both dates inclusive).
The primary goal of Mission: Recognition! is to reward Wavelink individual and business partner representatives (“Participants”) on growing their Wavelink business across multiple elements such as revenue, training certifications and events engagement. Participants may be entitled to the Incentive (defined below) upon attainment of the goals and objectives (stipulated below). The Program may be referred to as Mission: Recognition! or Mission Recognition (“The Program”).
The Program is open to Wavelink individual and business partner representatives in Australia and New Zealand ("Participants"). Through their participation in the Program, Participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and enter into a binding agreement with Wavelink. If a Participant does not wish to accept these Terms, they should refrain from participation. If, during the Program Period, the Participant’s status changes so that they are no longer eligible to participate in the Program, they will be excluded from the Program. Participants may also remove themselves from the Program by visiting their profile page and deleting their account.
Participants who fully and completely meet the Program Requirements will be eligible to receive the Program award: points towards the leaderboard ("Award"). Points earned are only valid for approved activities as outlined and completed on the Mission: Recognition! website. Points will be awarded once each activity is completed and verified by Wavelink. Points will not be awarded until this time. Points allocations are subject to change at the end of each quarter.
To understand how you can earn points in the program, please visit the How to earn page.
Participants can participate in the quarterly leaderboards to earn minor quarterly rewards. Rewards will change quarter on quarter and will be promoted via website and email communications to Participants. Participants also can participate in the major reward leaderboard for a chance to win a trip to Queenstown, New Zealand. Additional terms relating to the prizes “Rewards” apply; and is subject to further terms and conditions relating to its availability, use, or manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee.
Mobile prepaid Mastercards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue. To access you must download The Card Network App, card cannot be printed as a voucher for use. Not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. Any unused value after the expiry date of any Digital Mastercard will not be refunded or credited. Currently only compatible with Australian mobile numbers. Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Valid instore or online where prepaid Mastercard is accepted. For online use the total transaction value cannot exceed the available Digital Mastercard balance unless the merchant site has the capability to support split transactions. For full terms and conditions, please visit: https://card.gift/pages/digital-mastercard-terms-conditions
Using your Mobile Prepaid Digital Mastercard:
If the card is issued via email, the activation process is as follows:
Upon placing the order customer will receive an email to confirm their details.
Upon confirmation, an SMS will be sent to the mobile number entered with a link to their Digital Mastercard.
They will need to click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions to download The Card Network app and add the card to their mobile wallet.
If the card is issued via SMS, the activation process is as follows:
An SMS will be sent to the mobile number entered with a link to their Digital Mastercard.
They will need to click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions to download The Card Network app and add the card to their mobile wallet.
Flexi eGift cards
Flexi eGifts are valid for up to 36 months (3 years) after the delivery date. Recipient selects how they will redeem their gift by choosing a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of the eGift Card will change to a shorter period.
Treat this electronic gift card (flexi egift card) as cash. Any person who learns the URL of your egift card can use it, therefore it is your responsibility to keep the egift card safe by keeping the URL private. We recommend you keep the original egift card email safe and take all measures necessary to secure your email. Do not open this egift card on a public or shared computer terminal. Lost or stolen egift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Not redeemable for cash. When you choose to redeem your egift card by converting part or all the value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of your egift card will change to a shorter period. Please pay attention to the expiry periods and dates shown. Any unused value after the expiry date of any egift card or voucher will not be refunded or credited. When you convert value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the conversion is final and cannot be reversed. Egift cards and vouchers are not reloadable.
Procedure for breaking ties
In the unlikely event of a tie in scoring after conclusion of the leaderboard, a winner among the tying entries will be selected based on the participant who is ranked highest on the leaderboard having completed activity for highest rank at the earliest date. Judges reserve the right in their sole discretion to select fewer than the stated number of winners if there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, or an insufficient number of eligible Entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria.
Winner selection and notification
Potential winner(s) will be determined on or about the final day of the corresponding month and notified within 5 business days by direct contact via their registered member details provided.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond in a timely manner with all required information, or fails to claim the prize as directed within the time allotted following attempted notification, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, is otherwise not in compliance with these official rules, or if the attempted prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize at issue will be forfeited and, at Wavelink’s sole discretion, not awarded or awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest‐ranking entry based on judging.
A Participant is not a winner, even if a prize notification is received, unless and until the Participant’s eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and the Participant is notified that verification is complete. Points allocations are subject to change at the end of each quarter. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules.
Leaderboard Travel Reward
Winner is solely responsible for any travel‐related costs or expenses exceeding the Trip outline and itinerary, including any extra nights’ stay and any additional costs associated with an extended stay, as well any Trip‐related costs for incidentals, hotel or airline service charges or processing fees, additional meals, gratuities, telephone calls, facsimile charges, Internet charges, gift shop purchases, souvenirs, spa, beauty salon, laundry or other guest service charges, costs or expenses related to non-Mission: Recognition! designated activities, in‐state travel or other activities, tours or excursions, any or other costs or expenses not provided by Wavelink as part of the prize. Travel must be made through Wavelink’s designated agent and service providers of Wavelink’s choosing. Winner is responsible for complying with hotel requirements, including but not limited to the presentation of a major credit card at check‐in. All airline and accommodation provider terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Wavelink will attempt to notify winner of the itinerary and proposed date(s) for travel no later than 4 weeks prior to expected date of departure, and winner must be available for travel on the dates specified by Wavelink. All reservations, travel, and accommodations are subject to availability, restrictions, and airline blackout dates, so Wavelink cannot guarantee Trip or related transportation will be available on the exact dates specified in these Official Rules. Wavelink reserves right to change the leaderboard prize, travel dates, itinerary, and any other information if necessary due to unforeseeable circumstances.
Wavelink reserves the right to change travel inclusions subject to availability.
Government mandated rules and restrictions for entry to/exit from New Zealand and Australia because of COVID-19 may apply. These rules and restrictions may change at any time leading up to and during the trip and are outside the control of Wavelink.
By participating in the Promotion, each Participant accepts and agrees that Wavelink, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Participant who (whether in fact or by attempt) subverts, circumvents, or tampers with the entry process, or the lawful operation of this Promotion or the Site, or who Wavelink finds to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or in a manner otherwise in violation of these Official Rules.
Standard of Conduct
You are reminded that by participating in the Queenstown trip in your capacity as an employee or authorised Channel Partner of Wavelink you hereby agree to maintain a standard of conduct befitting of our organisation and our values as part of these official rules.
Each travelling delegate has a role to play in embodying and protecting our great company, our brands, and our reputation. The behaviour and conduct of our Queenstown trip group affects our overall business success therefore by attending you are committed to acting ethically and responsibly and complying with the relevant laws and regulations in all countries and regions in which we conduct our business.
Acting ethically and responsibly goes beyond mere compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. It involves being a good corporate citizen, by acting with honesty, integrity and in a manner that is consistent with the expectations of our customers, our suppliers, our shareholders, and the broader community and acting in accordance with the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
This applies throughout the Queenstown trip during and outside of business hours and whether it be during a formal or planned event or during any personal time that has been allocated to you.
Key Principles of this Code of Conduct
It is important that all delegates adhere to and abide by this Code of Conduct to ensure that we conduct our business with honesty, integrity and to the highest standards of personal and professional ethical behaviour.
Delegates are required to adhere to and obey these Key Principles in all of their activities and dealings:
- Ensure you attend all scheduled activities and events outlined in the Queenstown trip itinerary.
- Always act honestly and with integrity and to the highest standards of personal and professional ethical behaviour
- Deal honestly and fairly with, and be courteous and respectful to, all of our people, our customers, and our suppliers.
- Act in the best interests of Wavelink in a manner which upholds our brands, values, Philosophies, and our reputation.
- Do not participate in any illegal or unethical activity.
- Notify your tour leader if you believe anyone is not acting in accordance with this Code of Conduct.
- Only deal with fellow delegates who demonstrate ethical and responsible business practices which are consistent with this Code of Conduct.
Program Requirements and Claims
- Wavelink will provide the Award to a Participant who meets the Program Requirements and has made a Claim for the Award. The Program Requirements are as follows: Eligible Partners are required to register their inclusion in the program at the Mission: Recognition! website.
- To have a valid claim for the Award, the Participant must be in good standing with Wavelink at the time of the claim, must not be in breach of these Terms or any other agreement that they have in place with Wavelink and must demonstrate to Wavelink’s satisfaction that they have fully and completely met the Program Requirements ("Claim"). For a Participant’s Claim to be valid, it must also be made in accordance with these Terms and all terms contained in the Program materials and, where applicable, the relevant Partner Program.
- Unless a different governing law is stated to apply in the specific terms of a Program, the terms and conditions of the Program are governed by the laws in Australia and New Zealand as applicable.
- No exceptions to the Program will be allowed. Wavelink has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria and requirements outlined in the Program.
- Wavelink reserves the right to modify, extend or discontinue the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and without further notice. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, the eligible Wavelink products and/or services included in the Program may be changed or substituted at any time.
- The Program may not be combined with any other Wavelink offer, incentive or promotion, unless otherwise stated in the Terms.
- All sales are calculated in AUD.
- Wavelink has the right in its absolute discretion to deny any claim to entitlement under the Program and/or may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program Wavelink (in its absolute discretion) determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing.
- All decisions by Wavelink are final.
- The Program is void to the extent prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law. If a portion of the Program is found to be prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law, only that portion of the Program will be void.
- Wavelink, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability to, and will be held harmless by a Participant making a Claim under the Program, for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly related to the acceptance, possession, delivery, use or misuse of any matter or thing awarded under the Program.
- Any disputes, legal claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program will be resolved individually, without any resort to any form of class action.
- Wavelink is not responsible for any lost, late, or misdirected mail (including email) nor for any errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, or delays in any technical platforms or means of electronic transmission used in the publication or Participation of the Program.
- Wavelink will have no liability to any Participant or other person under the Program or otherwise for lost profits, loss of use, lost or corrupted data, loss of goodwill or for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages arising in connection with or under the Program and/or the Program terms and conditions, even if Wavelink has been notified of such losses or damages.
- Any FBT liability is the responsibility of the Individual Staff Representative. Consequently, it is solely the Individual Staff Representative's responsibility to report and pay all applicable taxes or duties that may be required under any appropriate laws related to the Incentive(s) he/she receives. The Individual Staff Representative may consult his/her own tax advisor with any question or concern about the taxes that apply to him/her in relation to this Staff Incentive Program.
Any questions regarding this Program should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking “I Agree” upon registration, Partner is indicating that a representative of the Partner with the authority to bind the Partner contractually has read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and The Program.